Despite the usual idiotic comments on social media there was no noise like fireworks going off & we are not a munitions factory.
It was purely a roof fire started outside at ground level in the gap between the two buildings.
The fire investigator at this stage has put it down to the careless disposal of a cigarette end on the outside corner of the two buildings.
I am now back in the main building as before but just the top floor.
I can be contacted on our landline 01372 362072 or Mobile 07419 356268
ps. The landline can be a bit choppy as BT have still not moved the line back from the hut!